Final Draft 12 Overview
Final Draft 11 is best sold by marketing the dream of writing and selling million-dollar scripts to Hollywood and Broadway. Nearly all of its customers have the dream of writing that great screenplay, winning the Hollywood lottery, and achieving fame and fortune. The first step in realizing this dream is downloading a copy of this program, the same software used by nearly every television show, feature film, and theater production.
Using Final Draft 11 is like knowing the insider handshake. It enables an aspiring writer to create a professional-looking script like those passed around in studio writer’s rooms. Scripts for sale are first judged by how they are formatted and how they appear. This program has made it impossible for industry agents to spot the difference between a professional writer and an aspiring one.
Features of Final Draft 12
- This new pre-writing tool gives you a high-level view of your story that allows you to easily lay out and structure your script.
- Gives you total freedom to organize your ideas as they come to you completely within Final Draft.
- Create your screenplay’s structure with this versatile tool that conforms to your unique writing preferences.
- Work on your script remotely in real time with your writing partner(s).
- Store alternate lines of dialogue within the script for easy reference while preserving accurate pagination.
- Number your scenes the way you want and in line with current industry standards.
- Add your file name to your Header & Footer automatically.
- This improved production feature allows you to add bold text to your revision sets.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Apple OS