Overview of Dassault Systemes DraftSight Premium 2023 Benefits
DraftSight is a significant software upgrade proven and robust and includes your most asked-for capabilities and functionality. DraftSight lets you create, edit, view, and markup any 2D and 3D DWG file with greater ease, speed, and efficiency. Its familiar user interface facilitates a quick transition from your current CAD application.
Absolute design freedom is letting you work the way you want to work. It’s the ability to effortlessly go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling and back again to optimize and maximize designs. And the capability to seamlessly integrate with other Dassault Systèmes and SOLIDWORKS solutions, including SOLIDWORKS PDM, to easily manage your DWG file designs from first inspiration to outcome.
Overview of Dassault Systemes DraftSight Premium Features
- Convert an imported raster image file (ex. floor plan, logo) into vectorized line entities.
- Browse and import a HomeByMe 3D model directly into DraftSight to generate 2D floor plan drawings with dimensions.
- Use formulas in cells with arithmetic operators and the Sum, Average, and Count.
- Consolidates all the “Attach” and “Import” tools of different file formats into a single, more intuitive and easy to find ribbon tab.Trim Hatches and Gradients with the Trim and PowerTrim commands.
- Manage properties and settings of block attributes in block definitions.
- Provide a set of predefined Frames and Title blocks according to engineering standard and lets you specify the size and scale.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 / Windows 11
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)