Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum Overview
BricsCAD represents the future of design. It is the all-in-one solution for 2D, 3D, Mechanical Design, and Building Information Modeling. Based on industry-standard DWG, it brings a modern yet familiar approach to design on Windows, macOS, and Linux-based PCs.
As a full-fledged 2D & 3D CAD software program, BricsCAD offers professionals one of the most advanced and intuitive drawings and modeling solutions. Available in three editions and open to third-party developers, it is beyond any AutoCAD alternative.
Features of Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum
- All familiar CAD functionalities
- Full LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET support
- Bricsys 24/7 cloud connectivity
- Flexible licensing
- Direct 3D Modeling
- Rendering, materials, and lighting
- 3D constraint creation
- Design intent recognition
- Assembly modeling
- Deformable Modeling
- 3D Compare
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 11
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster or compatible processor.
- RAM: Next to the memory required by the operating system, it requires 256 MB (1 Gb or more recommended).
- Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.