Autodesk Navisworks Manage Overview
Navisworks Manage project review software lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders during preconstruction to better control project outcomes.
Navisworks Simulate and Navisworks Manage tools enable greater coordination, construction simulation, and whole-project analysis for integrated project review. Navisworks Manage includes advanced simulation and validation tools.
This program, Navisworks Manage project review software, lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders during preconstruction to better control project outcomes.
Features of Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- Visualize sections more efficiently, with cut plane highlighting now available.
- Run clash detections more quickly and efficiently. Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Utilize the same open-source code from Revit to handle IFC files, with added hierarchy, Pset, and data enhancements.
- A new beta file loader for DGN adds more property and model support.
- Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD, Revit, and ReCap.
- View clashes in context to help find and resolve conflicts. Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Create views and share using either Navisworks or BIM 360 Glue.
- Combine design and construction data into a singular model.
- Animate and interact with models.
- Navisworks supports more than 60 different third-party applications.
- Provide equal access to explore the whole project view.
- Publish models in a distributable NWD or DWF file.
- Communicate design intent more effectively and encourage teamwork.
- Quickly measure between points using face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom.
- Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines.
- Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery
- Add new depths of clarity by coloring project models based on their properties and applying them to your entire project.
- Add quantification from an aggregated model.
- Create renders for whole project models you can store and share in the cloud.
- Explore an integrated project model as it’s built.
- Visualization tools integrate with Autodesk products.
- Work with enhanced point cloud integration.
- Supports 2D and 3D project measurement.
- Get support for 2D PDF sheets.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
How do I receive this order?
– After you placed the order, you will receive a separate mail including the download link and installation instructions .
No physical item will be delivered.
At the end of the purchase, a message will be sent to you via your email in less than 12 hours after the purchase.
The message will include the activation key and the download link of the software
NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ACTIVATED VERSION (THE PRODUCT KEY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO THE SOFTWARE DURING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS)
➡️ Full Refund, if you don’t receive your order
➡️ Full Refund, if the item is not as described
⚠️ PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY:
We are fixing every type of problem fast! PLEASE, DO NOT OPEN CLAIMS IN PAYPAL AND DO NOT WRITE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE WE TRY TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
Autodesk Structural Bridge Design is a full suite of design section, design beam and structural analysis modules, all integrated into one product which provides an extremely powerful tool for the analysis and design of bridge structures using a line beam, frame analysis and finite element techniques.
Structural Bridge Design Autodesk is used by bridge engineers designing and analyzing both steel and concrete bridges to various international bridge design codes including British Standards, American Standards, the Australian Bridge Design Code, the Transit New Zealand Bridge Design Manual and Eurocodes (EN 1990, 1991, 1992 etc.).
Autodesk Structural Bridge Design is a single integrated software solution does not require importing, exporting or converting data instead comes with tools to accelerate project completion on time. Structural Bridge Design refines design options faster with automated updates in a define-analyze-code check whenever parameters change.
Structural Engineers can now improve additional accuracy and reliability by reviewing desired codes, check requirements with detailed manual calculations type style design sheets that are created will relevant formulas and code references.
Please note Autodesk Structural Bridge Design Software presently comes with part of the Autodesk Software bundle known as Autodesk AEC Collection which is available as 1-year or 3-year subscription complete with full technical support.
Define materials and geometry to produce calculations for bridge sections in a graphical environment.
Graphical representation of girder design
- Girder design
- Define and design girder components in an interactive graphical calculation environment.
Graphical representation of influence surface
- Loading, analysis, design
- Use an integrated workflow for loading, analysis and code compliance checking (AASHTO, EUROCODES, and more) throughout the project.
Design calculation reports
Automatically generate calculation reports that incorporate relevant design codes.
Section design platform
Easily calculate section properties, including torsion, shear, and more, for any section.
Understand the impact of loading conditions and design limits instantly to produce more effective designs.
Design calculation reports
Get full calculation design reports instantly in a useable, easy-to-check format.
Multiple analysis methods
Choose the appropriate analysis mode for the project stage: line beam, grillage, or finite element analysis, all combined with traffic load optimization.