CAD software Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture is specially designed to help create architectural designs and documents quickly and easily.
Built on the familiar AutoCAD platform, new users, after a small amount of initial training, can transition to this powerful architectural CAD software platform and speed up drawing creation, the production of schedules, and, of course, other related documentation.
The AutoCAD Architecture toolset comprises a comprehensive set of keynoting tools, a substantial detail components library, scheduling, and automatic tagging (and updating) of spaces as room layout changes.
AutoCAD Architecture’s drawing productivity tools include automated functionality for building elements such as windows, doors, and walls, the initial generation of 2D elevations and sections from corresponding floor plans, and subsequent generation resulting from design changes.
For architects requiring access to additional BIM (Building Information Modelling) software, AutoCAD Architecture is also included in the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
- The familiar AutoCAD environment, thus enabling a fast learning
- Drawing two-dimensional design and drawing three-dimensional architectural work at the same time
- Has an extensive library of building components such as walls, doors, and windows
- The ability to remove or add new component designs
- Precision in the design and planning
- Speed up design allows quick restoration plan
- Design of ceilings new standards
- Creation of full color as close to the actual view
- Mapping the floor using different materials
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of free disk space for install